We need to stand up for Reproductive Freedom and protect a woman’s right to choose:
- Pass a law in Congress that codifies a woman’s right to choose and protects bodily autonomy
- Fight to increase safe, equitable access to contraceptives for ALL Americans
- Ensure health care is a human right and that confidential decisions about a woman’s body remain between them and their doctor, NOT in the hands of out-of-touch radical-right politicians
We must pay a livable wage, and invest in training programs that provide a path to meaningful work. I will fight:
- For better conditions and wages for all workers
- To expand access to trade schools and apprenticeships
- For a culture of innovation that encourages small business owners to invest in our communities
We need to embrace innovative school solutions that prepare our students for success. I will fight:
- To reduce classroom size by hiring more teachers and ensuring they are paid what they deserve
- For equitable funding for our Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- To expand access to programs like Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
I believe access to affordable, high-quality health care is a fundamental right. I will fight:
- To increase access to high-quality health care.
- To lower the cost of prescription drugs.
- To strengthen our public commitment to mental health care.
I stand with organized labor and support organization efforts to secure better conditions and pay. I will fight:
- To protect Michigan’s jobs while investing in workforce training
- For passage of the Protecting our Right to Organize (PRO) Act
- For passage of the FAIR Act to reduce forced arbitration provisions